Welcome


welcome to miss kayohh`s blogg =]
random post by meee =D

"simplicity is the way to go"

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sitting Out On the Patio

Looking back through my old school newsletter that I cut out, I saw a poem that was written by a girl from my grade. I thought it was a great poem, so I thought of sharing it to you guys... I just hope she doesn't mind me sharing it =D

Sitting Out On the Patio
Sitting out on the patio, looking up at the sky
-What a beautiful morning.
The clouds are drifting, the trees are swaying, the sun is beaming.
Sitting out on the patio listening to my surroundings
-What a beautiful day.
The birds are chirping, the bees are buzzing, the wind is whooshing.
Sitting out on the patio, breathing in the fresh air
-What a beautiful evening.
The flowers are closing, the rain is pouring, the stars are gleaming.

Amelia Allwright (Year 9, 2007)

No comments: