Welcome


welcome to miss kayohh`s blogg =]
random post by meee =D

"simplicity is the way to go"

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family Gathering 040410;;

today was a fine day.
woke up about 6:30am and got ready for the 7am church.

after church, went back home for last minute preparation for the beach.
head off to the beach at about 8am and got there @ app. 8:50am.
beach we went to was the Manly Beach in Wynnum.

purpose of going to the beach was a family gathering. my cousin from Melbourne and his family came up to Brisbane to visit the family.

my family was there first. second came my cousin from Melb. and his family and his dad. 3rd came the cousins from back door and my tam`s mum & dad.

my other cousins, tam, tuan, thanh, william and thang came later on.

i was on the beach trying to get some tan. but it didnt seem to work. i`m probably gonna get my skin peeled the day after. :(

fast forward...

well when i was @ the beach, my cous, sis and i was offered beers from a random man. we felt pretty awkward. my cousin, tam, declined the offer by saying "uhh, no, we don`t drink beers..."(in a unwelcome voice). the man asked if we were sure and we said yes. the man finally left and then we had a conversation amongst us saying that we should have ignored him.

later on, one of his mate came up to us and apologise that a friend of his offered us beers which made us uneasy.

ahhh, some time went pass. my cous' girls (the one from melbourne) were hanging out with me. one of the girl kinda "copied" me to be nice. i thought to myself "wow! i`m a role model to these kids? i`m amazed!"

well it was getting dark, so the family started to pack up and get ready to go home. we left the beach approximately 6:15pm. i got home @ approximately 6:50pm.

it was a fun day today. it`s nice to see my cous from Melb and his family. the kids were so cute.
i thought it was pretty sad that i couldn`t get a tan but a sunburn :(

well that`s about it for the day.
i guess i`ll post more interesting post(s) later on.

until then,
tc <3

No comments: