Welcome


welcome to miss kayohh`s blogg =]
random post by meee =D

"simplicity is the way to go"

Monday, September 19, 2011

190911;;

It's a nice and sunny day out there. Oh wait... I see a patch of grey clouds around :S

It's been so long since I've blogged, and I'm sure no one really cares if I blogged anyway.

For those who care, what did I do all these time when not blogging? Just the usual studying, assignments and exams, work and hanging out with friends. Boring, isn't it?

So what am I studying this semester?
QMEF, Finance 1, Business Law and Ethics and Management Accounting.
Good thing I don't have oral presentation this semester.
I'm planning to do summer semester, so that`s gonna be fun...

I've already done an ECS for Business Law and Ethics, sat two mid-semester exams, Business Law and Ethics and Finance 1. I've got QMEF coming up. I can't wait for the mid-semester break.

Apart from uni, I did go to the Moon Festival two weeks ago and finally got my glasses ><
Oh no, I`m getting blind :( I blame studying for it :P

Student election thing is coming up at my uni. It's sad to see how fake Activate flyers were circulating around uni. I hope Activate isn't badly affected by it. Whoever were circulating the fake flyers around should think about reversibility test of Kantian ethics. Would they like fake flyers circulating around to decrease their number of votes? It`d be funny to know if that person circulating the fake flyers reads my blog.

Well I guess that's about it. Hopefully I'll do something exciting when my mid semester break comes up.

Until then,
tC <3

1 comment:

Viet111 said...

It's Kieu Oanh!