Welcome


welcome to miss kayohh`s blogg =]
random post by meee =D

"simplicity is the way to go"

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

DAY 1 Block Exam - 171109;;

OMG, it was so hot today.
i just wanted to die in the heat there.

well apart from the heat. i lost my USB that had all my assignments in it :( now i'm gonna start english from scratch. i had to do all my IPT assignment again. it took me a while to code the ipt assignment again.

well today, i sat TWO exams. each go for at least two hours.
those two exams were:
1) English
2) Maths A

English went from 9:00 - 11:10 am.
i couldn't do a final for english, so it looks like i`m screwed.

Maths A went from 12:30 - 2:30.
most people finished the exam earlier than the time allocated, but i just sat there waiting for mel. LOL
well maths A, it seems quite short, but i`m not too confident with my workings though..

ahh. Maths B tomorrow. i gotta study :(
and i gotta do my english oral :'(

hopefully i can post more about tomorrow's exam block.

until then,
tc <3

No comments: