Welcome


welcome to miss kayohh`s blogg =]
random post by meee =D

"simplicity is the way to go"

Saturday, March 28, 2009

reporting 280309;;

oh god, less than 2 wks 'til holiday =]
(well i`ve lost track of time)

hehe, i didn`t do my BCT presentation slide yesterday coz my name wasn't drawn out from the box. ahaha

anywho, reporting Saturday, 28th March 2009.

ugh. went to viet school as usual...
okkies, fast forwarding to work.

i went to work and brought my school ID card and birth certificate like what one of the office person told me to. damn it, store manager said i needed a passport (but on the paper, it said ... and/or passport...). gosh. took a while 'til she actually photocopied my birth certificate. hmmm. she still told me to that i still need my passport =="

oh well, stuff that.
what a crappy day.

well xoxo

No comments: