Welcome


welcome to miss kayohh`s blogg =]
random post by meee =D

"simplicity is the way to go"

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DAY 2 BLOCK EXAM - 080610;;

i had Maths A exam today. it went from 9:00 to 11:00am.

i`ve just realised how strict they have been with the equipments you bring into the exam. you have to bring in a clear pencil case into the exam now from now on.

well about the maths A exam, the exam was short and easy. well it doesn't mean i`m gonna get everything right. i have a feeling that i`ve stuffed up some of the questions in the exam :(

at the end of the maths A exam, Maths HOD started to outline the instruction of QCS, "no wallets are to be permitted, no ipod earphones dangling out of you, etc" i looked down and saw my earphones dangling out. oops. i also had my wallet in my clear pencil case. another oops.

well after the exam, i went and wait outside the school ground to wait for my mum to pick me up. while waiting, i had a little chat with Kerri. well my car finally came.

well that`s about it for the day.

i shall report more on my maths B and Accounting tomorrow.

until then
tc <3

No comments: