Welcome


welcome to miss kayohh`s blogg =]
random post by meee =D

"simplicity is the way to go"

Monday, September 6, 2010

DAY 1 BLOCK EXAM - 060910;;

OMG! Time pass by so quick! We're 3/4 of the way there.

Today is the first day of block. I had two exams today, which were English and Maths A.
I`ll try to keep it brief. I'm disappointed that I didn't do too well as I expected to do.

First exam was English exam. It went from 9:00am to 11:00am. I had to write a featured article for it. Featured article was based on the book we've read in comparison to today's society. I did pretty crap overall on that.

After that, I just went to library and chatted with Mia about Maths B.

Around 12:20pm, I left the library to go to the GS block. On my way there, I've met Ashlea, Elise (sorry if I got your name wrong) and Toni. We were talking about braces, like how we had them. After getting to the GS block, we've met the other maths A students. We just talked a bit then left to our exam room.

I met Tina, TeeJay and Sushi in the GS hall way. We just talked a bit about Maths A and then stand outside our exam room. The maths A teacher arrived around 12:30pm. Exam started around 12:40pm because teachers were trying to sort core students to the designated desk. I didn't know some of the answers to the maths A exam, like those servers and that. This was the longest maths A exam I have done. I spent so much time in the KaPs and only left around 35 minutes for the MaPs exam. I was kinda out of time and just tried to fill in answers for every MaPs quesions.

Now you can see why I am disappointed in my performance in today's exams.
I hope I don't end up doing that in Maths B exam tomorrow or any other exams.

Well best of luck to people who have exams.

Until then,
tC <3

No comments: