Welcome


welcome to miss kayohh`s blogg =]
random post by meee =D

"simplicity is the way to go"

Thursday, November 4, 2010

DAY 1 BLOCK EXAM - 041110;;

OMG! what a day!
Today was a rainy day. The sky was so dull and things just seem to dreary. I should have expected for the worse today.

I had Maths A exam today. It went from 9:00 to 11:00 am. Topics assessed were "Managing Money". That exam was alright, I wouldn't call it easy because I was uncertain with some of the question.

After that, I left to the bus stop. I saw Junior there and just talked with him. The bus came later than usual. Anyway, got on the bus.

Arrived to Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre and waited for the next bus.

20 minutes later... My bus arrived and i hopped on.
Half way through walking home from the bus stop I got off, i realised i left my key in the house. grrr.

When I got home, I knocked on the door and realised that no one was at home.
I had to wait for 2.5 hours outside the house. I was shivering because it was so cold and rainy. What a way to make my day....

Man, I hope don't ever wait outside of my own house ever again, especially on a rainy day.

Got another exam tomorrow. Maths B. gahhh.
I think I`m going to stay @ school tomorrow and finish off my SRDs for the exam day after.

Until then,
tC <3

No comments: