Welcome


welcome to miss kayohh`s blogg =]
random post by meee =D

"simplicity is the way to go"

Friday, November 5, 2010

DAY 2 BLOCK EXAM - 051110;;

OMG! Maths B today. gahhh.

Maths B exam went from 9:00 - 11:30AM.
It covered probability and optimisation.
Holy Crap! It was hard. I couldn't even do some of the KaPs questions. FML.
There were 3 MaPs questions. I didn`t even bother doing question 2 properly.

At the end of the exam, when we walked out of the GS block and discussed the answers we had in the exam. One of the guy made me think I was wrong in the exam, so I screamed "F*CK!" out loud. My Maths B teacher heard it and asked, "What did you just say?" I was like "ohh, umm disregard what I have said..."

After that, I just went to the library and prepared for the SRDs for the rest of the school day. I was so doomed, the graphs didn't turn out the way it was suppose to so I did the rest at home.

Gahh, I'll write another one tomorrow about my economics exam tomorrow.

Until then,
tC <3

No comments: