Welcome


welcome to miss kayohh`s blogg =]
random post by meee =D

"simplicity is the way to go"

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

(Not officially) last day of year 12 - 031110;;

OMG! Today is the last day for year 12 to do any work.
Lemme quickly go through what happened today.

First up, Maths A.
Teacher summarised final bits for the exam tomorrow. OMG! Maths A exam tomorrow?! uh-oh! Anyway, not long after, we started to party. Lizz brought in party stuff and other students also bought in some food. It was so nice of Tina to make a cake and bring it in <3. My teacher brought in bubbles and drinks and poured into those cool plastic cups. We all then toast when we got the cups. We blew bubbles after that. I didn't expect my teacher to bring in that much items in. She was the only teacher that actually brought in things that day.

AM break was next. I just did a bit of IPT and then went to the maths B class to decorate the room. I wrote a message to Linneman on the board saying: "Yo Linneman! You're the funniest teacher we ever had in high school in contrast to Mr Drew". After that, i went back to the IPT room to do a bit of IPT. The bell rang and i ran back to the room.

Maths B. We were waiting outside, pretending we were innocent about the mess in the room.When Linneman arrived, he was like "wow!". ahaha. Well, two girls did revision while the rest just did other stuff. Some played cards with Linneman. I just annoyed the two girls who was studying. I also went to my little sister's class to get her school login. I went back to my classroom and hassled the two girls again.

IPT was next. Robotics assignment due ==". I tried so hard to get everything done. Eventually i did. I finished the whole thing at 2:50ish. Fingers cross to pass this subject.

After that, I just walked with Tina, TeeJay and Sushi out of the BT block and part to the library while they walked down to the bus bay.

That was it for the day.

Maths A exam tomorrow.
Maths B the day after.
Economics on Saturday @ 8:30 in the morning. Why at that time? That`s the second time I had to sit an exam early at that time. grrr.

Until then,
tC <3

No comments: